My NYC Summer To Do List
- Visit High Line Park - an elevated park!
- Shop at Chelsea Market - so many goodies to choose!
- Watch a Broadway Play - would love to see "Book of Mormon", "Spiderman", or "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying"
- Walk/Bike Across the Brooklyn Bridge
- Browse through the many wonderful trinkets at the Brooklyn Flea
- Hang out at the floating clubhouse, "Honorable William Wall"
And of course of, I'm to eat and eat and eat! lol I love how there is such a diverse selection of cuisine and food in NYC! Let's see how much I can get done. I also have a family trip planned!
Top: Purchased at a sample sale at work (Similar)
Pants: Gap Skimmer Jean Legging Jeans in White Size 2P (Similar)
Belt: Old Navy (Similar)
Earrings: Amrita Singh Sunset Earrings (Similar)
Bracelets: T + J Design Hammered Bangle Set (Here)
Express Zebra Hinge Bangle (Similar)
Shoes: Fossil Susie Thong in Size 5 (Here)